Why You Need Enterprise Video Security to Combat Cyber Threats
Video — particularly live streaming — is revolutionizing communication and collaboration across distributed employees, departments, partners, and vendors. But with innovation comes risk. The average cost of a data breach is $4.24 million, and as new cyber threats emerge constantly, the stakes have never been higher. You need an enterprise video platform purpose-built to protect intellectual property and sensitive information, control access, and meet the most stringent security and compliance standards.
- As the industry’s only FedRAMP-certified enterprise video platform, Vbrick delivers the highest standards in cloud security to give you peace of mind.
- Comprehensive encryption protects your video content in both “at rest” and “in transit” phases.
- SOC 2 audited and GDPR compliant, helping you ease audits and meet industry regulations and compliance requirements.
- Support for governance requirements through tight integration with organizational retention policies, access permissions, and network requirements, including:
- Multi-layered role-based security
- Fine-grained access controls
- User activity auditing
- Versatile SSO integrations
- Vbrick runs on Amazon Web Services, the world’s leading cloud infrastructure provider, to ensure the highest levels of availability, security, and scalability.
Vbrick gives us the ability to store all of our videos in one secure environment. I love how we can grant different levels of access to internal users based on many different criteria, while also being able to embed videos on our public facing website.
Enterprise Security and Scale, Flexible Pricing and Deployment
Vbrick’s end-to-end, cloud-native solution removes security barriers to adoption and unlocks the true power of video for the enterprise.