- Establish and enforce roles and permissions for your user base. This gives you more control over which individual users or groups can access which video assets, at what time, and for how long. This also provides a way to allow or restrict specific functions, such as editing or downloading a video, by user.
- Group content together by channels and categories. Bundling users and groups by channel – and classifying video content in categories – makes it easier to share specific content with specific users, and manage access and modification rights to maintain security control.
- Simplify content uploads with video templates. This helps users save time and minimize errors by capturing/saving common video settings for future video uploads. This is especially helpful for unrestricted, general-use videos, such as trainings or town halls, that are frequently uploaded and usually require the same settings each time.
- Govern video assets with expiration rules. By applying a set of rules (to keep content streamlined and/or to meet compliance policies), you can automatically remove video assets based on popularity and/or elapsed time.
- Leverage single and multi-layer approval processes. This helps ensure videos, such as training programs, are approved by all specified stakeholders (at one point or in stages, based on organizational needs) before it is viewed by other users.
- Set targets and measure success. Robust video analytics capabilities help unlock deeper user engagement insights. Harness these insights to support compliance, surface trends and patterns over time, and help maximize your video investments.
- Maximize searchability with AI. Giving users the ability to search by speaker, topic, or clip will help them easily navigate your content library and quickly find the videos and relevant topics they’re looking for – no more digging around!
Putting these advanced content management practices in place will help your enterprise drive increased engagement and productivity by making sure the right users can easily find and securely access the right video content, every time.
Here’s how Vbrick can help you optimize your video content management strategy – starting today!