The rapid shift to working from home in 2020 was a boom for video conferencing platforms. Between February and March 2020 alone, Microsoft Teams saw an uptick of 379%. This surge has continued into 2021, as organizations increasingly need video to keep their remote employees engaged and productive.
With all this video flooding their networks, many are still struggling with how to record and manage the content, ensure employees get value from it, and deliver engaging live video experiences to thousands of employees scattered throughout the world.
Watch this to Learn How to use Vbrick Rev and MicroSoft TEams To:
- Host high quality events at near limitless scale
- Create engaging and branded experiences for your audience
- Ensure that content is secure and compliant
- Create a searchable video library using AI
- Embed your video content in MS Teams or anywhere else