The 41st annual Simmons Leadership Conference, the premier women’s professional development event, was scheduled for April 16, 2020 and set up for success having sold out with 3000 prospective attendees. However just one month before the event COVID-19 began to sweep the nation, and plans had to pivot towards transforming into a virtual event immediately.
All those working to innovate and bring this event online in under four weeks — including the speakers, sponsors, partners and Simmons staff — are doing so out of a strong commitment to inclusion and celebration of the power of women.
In this recorded webinar you will learn how the team at Simmons University leveraged Vbrick Rev and Cisco Webex to deliver a highly successful virtual conference.
- Susan MacKenty Brady, CEO of the Simmons University Institute for Inclusive Leadership
- Kristen Palson, VP Innovation Customer Learning Solutions
- Joe Faulder, Director of Creative and Strategy
- Tony Jones, Cisco US Public Sector Strategy and Operations Lead
- Eric Kirsten, Enterprise Account Manager Vbrick
- Moderated by: Elisa Van Dam, VP Allyship and Inclusion – Simmons University