Enterprise Connect 2020
About the Conference
For 30 years, Enterprise Connect has been the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications and collaboration in North America. Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry’s vendors, channel partners, analysts, and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications and collaboration.
Vbrick has been a consistent exhibitor at Enterprise Connect for over five years. It’s a wonderful opportunity for us to connect with our customers and partners while evangelizing the video movement in the enterprise. We’ll be exhibiting again this year at booth #300.
Why Vbrick, and Why Now?
For over 20 years, Vbrick has been the leading live streaming solution on the market. It’s what we do, and we do it well. If you have a critical message that needs to be viewed in real time by employees all over the world, very few, if any, can match Vbrick Rev in terms of security, scale and network performance.
But we have grown into much more than just a live streaming platform:
We help organizations overcome critical business challenges associated with video
What are the business impacts of these challenges?
Using unsecured public platforms to store and share videos will leave your company and brand exposed to data security risks. Poorly managed video distribution can degrade performance on the corporate network, resulting in a poor viewing experience which can negatively impact employee engagement. The lack of ability to manage, search and embed video content in core business systems can limit the return on investment you’ve likely already made in video.
How can we best address these challenges?
Short answer: With a video content management system (video CMS), which enables you to:
- Unify all video content and breakdown video silos (web conferencing recordings, training materials, website video, etc.)
- Store and share videos safely and securely
- Enrich videos with transcription, translation, and speaker tagging
- Control video through approval workflows and in-browser editing
The Vbrick Rev Enterprise Video Platform combines the best live streaming solution on the market with a content management system that makes it easy to record video for playback in a secure, scalable, and searchable platform that can integrate with other core business applications.
Join Vbrick at Enterprise Connect
Find us at Booth #300 in the World of Solutions
- Monday, March 30th – 3:00 – 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, March 31st – 12:00 – 6:30 PM
- Wednesday, April 1st – 12:00 – 6:00 PM
Attend Our Panel at Enterprise Connect:
Video Collaboration Security – Protection and Connection
Date and Time: Tuesday, March 31st – 4:00 – 4:45 PM
Location: Osceola B
In today’s fully connected world, security is absolutely critical to the modern enterprise. But successful communication requires easy connections to employees, partners, customers, and vendors, whether they’re at home, in the office, or on the road. How do we make the tradeoffs between the communication needs of the business and the security needs of the enterprise?
This session explores the different aspects of visual collaboration security (device, network, communications, personal information and more), and delves into best practice solutions in each area to help you make the right decisions for your company. Join us to see which approach makes the most sense for your organization.
- Understand the different components of video and collaboration security.
- Learn how to assess your current level of video and collaboration security.
- Gain insight into the risks of an insecure communications environment.
- Learn about current best practices for balancing your need for security and highly flexible communications modalities.
- Hear about the current and future trends in security to address the increasingly collaborative business environment.