Vbrick has provided here a sample C#.NET application that uses oAuth. Please note this application currently does not include a user interface – it simulates username and password entry. Further, Vbrick does not guarantee that this code sample will work in all environments and you are ultimately responsible for your own code development.
To try out oAuth using this application, simple replace the “TBD” parameters at the top of the “Program.cs” file with appropriate values from your Rev instance as following:
- myRevServerURL: Rev URL
- myapiKey: Name API key defined in Rev for use with oAuth
- secret: Value of “secret” specified in Rev for myapiKey
- redirecturi: Redirect URI specified in Rev for myapiKey
- myUsername: Username of the person who will log into Rev
- myPassword: Password of the person who will log into Rev