To create a successful video streaming strategy, one that won’t kill your network, IT leaders should:
- Evaluate the use of video streaming within their organization, both today, and in the likely future
- Determine requirements for supporting a wide variety of video streaming use cases ranging from town halls, to training, to IoT, to recorded meetings, to user-generated live and recorded video
- Evaluate an Enterprise Content Delivery Network (E-CDN) to optimize streaming video delivery across the network
- Evaluate alternative E-CDN solutions on their ability to support video needs, integrate with the existing network and video
- infrastructure, and provide a cloud-based delivery model to enable scale and rapid access to new features
- Implement an ongoing management strategy designed to proactively support likely growth in video streaming.
- Please Fill Out This Form To Register To Watch: