Learn How Video Powers the Future of Work in the Federal Government
The unprecedented acceleration of digital transformation initiatives in 2020 and planning for a hybrid work environment has necessitated an even greater need for employee communications within government agencies. Vbrick has remained committed to helping our government customers enable collaboration and visual communications, whether employees are working remotely or in the office. As agencies begin planning to support the new hybrid workplace, engaging video communications are once again critical to bringing the workforce and workplace together.
Join for a half-day of virtual sessions to learn how your colleagues in the federal government are using live and recorded video to help support their new hybrid workforce. We’ll be joined by special guests from the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service and the National Cancer Institute, as well as some of the most innovative video minds at Vbrick.
- 9:30-9:35 – Opening Remarks
- 9:35-10:25 – Why an Enterprise Video Platform is a Critical Part of Your Hybrid Workforce / Return to Office Planning
- 10:25-10:30 – Break
- 10:30-11:10 – Delivering Secure Video within the Federal Government
- 11:00 – 11:15 – Break
- 11:15-11:50 – How Your Peers in the Federal Government are Using Video
- 11:50-12:00 Closing Remarks
You don’t want to miss our annual Federal Symposium!